Nozawa Onsen Real Estate, Nozawa Property
Advertisement: direct owner sale
Nozawa Onsen ski-in, ski-out chalet offered for sale at 69,999,999 yen
Looking for your slice of paradise? Now there is a very rare opportunity to purchase a four bedroom, ski-in ski-out, fully furnished luxury self contained lodge in popular Nozawa Onsen.
- Issho architects design (Good Design awarded);
- Modern living in rustic surroundings;
- Breathtaking views and guaranteed first tracks skiing before lifts open;
- Optical internet connection and cable tv;
- All electric kitchen with new efficient water heater system `eco-cuto`;
- All designer furnishings including Nihon Bed luxury sleeping with Croscill American lodge style bedding;
- Cute colorful kids room and large family room downstairs.
Contact us for a property flyer and full details. Please do not contact us for general real estate enquiries. Thanks.
Please note that we are NOT an real estate agency. This is an advertisement only.
Potential buyers of Nozawa Onsen real estate need to be aware that Nozawa Onsen is a centuries old village with a strong community organisation and particular rules that must be followed by all residents including foreigners. Property transactions in Nozawa in the village are privately negotiated subject to a proper management plan and entrance into the community system which can be facilitated assuming a certain responsibility undertaken by the buyer. As such, an investment is subject to the buyer’s profile and those without a business plan or community contribution will not be accepted into the community. One needs to be accepting of this before proceeding further.
Please also note that Nozawa Onsen residents all pay community fees for winter road maintenance, onsen usage, and other general services in addition to basic utilities. Local onsen cleaning is done weekly by members of the community on a rotation and if owners wish to not participate or are not there, they are charged a fee.
Please do not contact us for general real estate enquiries. Thanks!