Please note that this page is going through some updates. It will be fully functional again by late March 2018.
Please be aware that we are NOT a real estate agency.
Myoko Kogen Real Estate
In response to numerous enquiries about Myoko real estate we are now providing information about buying properties in Myoko Kogen.
Please note that:
- This is an information page only. We are not licensed real estate agents and we are not ‘listing’ any properties. Neither can we show you any properties;
- If you are a serious buyer interested in purchasing Myoko properties we can possibly help you towards that goal. Please refer to the details and contact form below as well as this information;
- Please do not expect swift responses to requests for information or property inspection, especially at short notice. This is not our core business, only a sideline to assist potential purchasers. Therefore response times will be much shorter during our less busy times outside of winter;
- In some cases a non-disclosure statement may need to be signed before proceeding with your enquiry;
- Serious buyers only please. We do not respond to requests (at least in a kind way) that do not contain your full contact details, or contains some brief message such as (real examples) “interested in a property in myoko on the main road for a retail shope with a few rooms for manager” or “I’m looking for a ski-in, ski-out place. What have you got?”
- Please read and understand this file before sending any enquiry. If you have a particular style of property in mind please use the contact form below with your full details and requests.
Japan ski properties for sale in Myoko Kogen
Advertisement – agency sale
We do not currently have any public listings or agent advertisements. You may wish to consider requesting access to our private property portfolio.
Agents, please contact us if you would like to broaden your marketing through foreign exposure.
Advertisement – direct owner sale
Popular small hotel right in Akakura Onsen
An ideal ‘ski change’ property with strong income streams and excellent potential for long term capital gain.
- Quality built building in central ski-in Akakura Onsen location;
- Popular local accommodation, WIWO, no renovations needed;
- Only 25 years old, buy at a fraction of new build price;
- Short walk (2 minutes) to local ski resorts and main street/restaurants;
- 9-10 guest rooms, in-house onsen;
- Strong bookings throughout 2017/18 season and enquiries started for 2017/18;
- Competitively priced @ 58 million inc. business goodwill & strong income streams;
- Operate as is or ideal for conversion to luxury apartments or boutique hotel;
- Serious buyers only. A non-disclosure statement will need to be signed;
- Contact owner for more details.
Advertise your Myoko Kogen Real Estate buy or sell here