“Good location, service could be better” (Review)
Please note that this is not the official page for Akakura Central Hotel. We cannot organise station pick ups or other requests.
Akakura Central Hotel is an older style hotel in Myoko Kogen. It is just a short distance from both Akakura Onsen and Akakura Kanko Ski Resorts. Central Akakura Hotel shares the same neighbourhood as the highly rated local Akakura hotels – Alp, Sun, Akutsu and Red Warehouse.
The Japanese-style guest rooms have Japanese satellite TV and full Western-style bathroom. Facilities available include washer/dryer and internet access (in the lobby) and there is a natural hot spring onsite. It is a short walk from the hotel (note: just beware of ice!) to the main street of Akakura Onsen where you will find a variety of restaurants, bars and souvenir shops. The restaurant serves traditional Japanese set meals, including sukiyaki, yakiniku and other dishes.
Akakura Central Hotel, Akakura Onsen, Myoko Kogen
Akakura Central Hotel: Tarriffs
|Rates per person||2 or 3 guests
|6 to 12yrs old||3 to 5 yrs old||0 to 2 yrs old|
|Room and board with Breakfast||7,800yen||9,500yen||5,900yen||3,000yen||2,000yen|
Extra information for Central Hotel in Akakura Onsen
- Tax and service charges are included, but in addition to the regular rate, each guest will be charged 150 yen as bathing tax per night.
- Those guests who can stay ten consecutive nights get their tenth night free.
- Please select your choice of Japanese or western-style breakfast by the evening before.
- Check-in 15:00, check-out 10:00.
- Payment by cash or credit card
- Extra charge in NY peak season – 28 Dec – 3 Jan.
Check out more Akakura Onsen hotel options
Akakura Central Hotel, Myoko: Video
Akakura Accommodation: Quick links to hotels near Akakura Central Hotel Myoko
Sorry, bookings are presently unavailable for Akakura Central Hotel.
See more Akakura Onsen hotels